General Tab Settings #
The General tab in the Event Setup Dashboard allows you to make important changes and updates to your event information. Here are the options available:
- Change your event to a virtual event: If you need to switch your event to a virtual format, you can make the necessary changes here.
- Change your event name: Please note that changing the name of your event will also update the name on all historical results. Exercise caution when making this change. Additionally, it is advisable to avoid using long names as they can negatively impact the mobile page layout. It’s best to exclude distance and date from the event name, as this information is already included on all pages.
- Add or update your website link/URL: You can provide or update the link to your event’s website.
- Update your location: You have the option to update the location of your event.
- Add links to your social media pages: You can include links to your event’s social media pages for easy access and promotion.
- Add Facebook Pixel ID: If you use Facebook Pixel for tracking and analytics, you can add the Pixel ID here.
- Add Google AdWords ID: If you use Google AdWords for advertising and analytics, you can add the AdWords ID here.
Event Photos Tab #
- Add photos for your event: You can upload images that showcase your event and engage participants.
- Note: Events with less than 7 images receive fewer registrations.Having a good number of images can positively impact registration numbers.
Images appear here:
Add your banner image by clicking the link pictured below:
Note: Your banner photo should be at least 800px wide. If you encounter any issues, please contact us. If you want your banner to be featured on our front page, it should be a captivating photo and at least 2000px wide.
Your banner photo is a crucial tool to attract participants to your race. A high-quality photo will also be showcased on our front page, reaching approximately 15,000 viewers daily. Please ensure that your banner photo does not contain graphics, logos, is not out of focus, and features runners on your course to increase its chances of being included on the UltraSignup front page.
Setting Up Your Waiver #
The Waiver tab is essential for your event registration process. Please follow these guidelines:
- If you do not add your waiver, your event registration will not open! It is crucial to include a waiver for participants to complete during the registration process.
- We are not allowed to advise on the content of your waiver, but you can find helpful templates at this link: https://www.rrca.org/education/event-directors/event-waiver-templates/ We cannot provide specific advice on the content of your waiver. However, you can refer to the provided link for helpful event waiver templates.