Thank you for being a valued race director on Ultrasignup.com! We appreciate your patience throughout the process of implementing a nonbinary division. It has been quite a roller coaster ride as we encountered unexpected challenges that delayed the release of this feature. However, we are thrilled to announce that nonbinary divisions are now available for your events. This guide will walk you through enable the feature for your event.
Enabling a Nonbinary Division: #
To enable a nonbinary division for your event, follow these steps:
a. Log in to your race director account on Ultrasignup.com.
b. Navigate to event setup >> edit event
c. Scroll to the bottom of the page.
d. In the new “Divisions” section, choose Men, Women, Non-binary
e. Click update to save your changes
We hope this guide helps you understand and utilize the new nonbinary division feature on Ultrasignup.com. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation throughout the development process. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team.
- The UltraSignup Race Timer
- Race Timer and Non-Binary Division:
- The division selection of non-binary runners is used in the race timer.
- The non-binary (X) and division are not available in the app at this time.
- Results Publication in Web App:
- When results are published in the web app:
- Handling Publishing Errors:
- If an error code is received during the publishing process, there’s no need to panic.
- Publication Timeframe:
- Depending on the number of results being published, allow up to 30 minutes for results to appear in the web app.
- If the event is set to have three divisions and the runner registered for the event, the results will display “X” automatically.
- To resolve the issue:
- Check the results loader in the web app after a couple of minutes.
- Your results should be available there.
- (There may be no issues at all for some)
- Default Division Settings
By default, all events are initially set to Male and Female divisions only. As the Race Director, you must update the division settings in your event settings to allow the nonbinary division to appear. Until this update has been made, the event will utilize the division selection of nonbinary runners, and all nonbinary filters will be suppressed.
- My Participants Need Help With Their Results
No probelm, please have them contact the support team. We are more than happy to assist.
- Are Events Offering 3 Divisions Searchable?
Currently, events set to have three divisions are not searchable on our platform. However, we have plans to make events set to three divisions searchable in the future.