Table of Contents
How to pass ownership of your event to a new RD: #
The event date has passed and you, the event owner, no longer have access to the contacts tab: #
- If you do not wish to renew your event, contact the UltraSignup Support team.
- Be sure that the new RD has an existing UltraSignup account. You will need the email address used to create the account.
- Provide the email address to the support team, and let them know that you are passing the event to another RD
The team can either add the new RD or provide a link to your contact page so that you can add the new RD as a contact. You will also need to let them know what you would like the new RD to have access to. If your event has taken place across multiple years, the team can grant historical access to the new RD.
Option B: you can simply renew your event & add the new contact via event setup >> edit event >> contacts
- UltraSignup will not grant access to new RDs without written approval from the current RD/owner. If we did this, then any random person could gain access to any event at any time. That would not be good, right?
- Editing the email in your member profile removes access to your events, it does not give access to the new RD’s email address. They need to be added as a contact on the contact page.
- Updating one of the 3 emails in your contact information on the contact page does not give access to a new RD. They must be added as a new contact.