Where to Find Your Race Credits #
Step 1: Log in to your UltraSignup Account.
Step 2: Select Registration History from your Account Info menu.
Step 3: Scroll to the bottom of your registration history page, and you will see a section labeled Outstanding Credits & Coupons. If you have credits linked to your account, you will see them here.
How to Use Your Available Credits #
Simply register for an event while logged into your account and your credit will automatically apply to your cart total at checkout.
Additional Notes #
- What does “All Events” mean?
- Any credits labeled “All Events” means your credit can be applied to any race in the group.
- If the credit is set up on a single event, the credit can only be used for that specific event.
- Can I use my credit to register for any race on the platform?
- No. When you initially registered for the event, your payment went directly to Group/Business/or Event. Therefore, the credit they’ve granted can solely be used for another event they organize.
- Rollover credits will not be visible in your registration history until the event has been renewed. Once the event is renewed and the race director applies the credits from the previous year, they will appear in your outstanding credits.
- If your credits do not appear in your registration history, but you are certain that the race director has created a credit – you may need to ask what email address the credit was applied to. OR try registering for the event without logging in to your account. If the credits do not apply to your cart at checkout, contact the RD and do not complete the purchase.