Helpful Guides #
Testing the app: https://help.ultrasignup.com/guides/timing-software/testing-the-timing-app/
Preparing the app https://help.ultrasignup.com/guides/timing-software/race-prep-guide/
Race day guide:https://help.ultrasignup.com/guides/timing-software/race-day-guide/
Quick tips: #
- Be sure there are no updates available – be certain that you are on the latest version.
- This app is designed to be used WITHOUT wifi/connectivity. If you make changes on ultrasignup.com after you have setup the app, they will not appear in the app. In order to reset the app, you must go to TOOLS/New-Reset Race, re-enter your code in the app and click the Red reset button.
- When you enter your code into the app, changes made on ultrasignup.com will not be reflected in the application unless it is reset.
- Please do not use multiple devices to record looped or fixed time (3hr, 6hr, 12hr…) events. Do not use multiple devices to record laps at a single checkpoint (i.e. finish line multiple passes). Please only use one device to publish looped or lap results.
- It is a good idea to a paper backup of finish results & any edits that need to be made should your device fail during the event.
- BACK UP YOUR DATA DURING AND AFTER YOUR RACE TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM DEVICE FAILURE OR ACCIDENTAL RESETS. This has happened to several users, NOT GOOD.
- It is advised that you test the app prior to your event.
- When you publish your results from the app, results are published to the “Live Results” page, NOT the “final” results page that you see on your registration page. In order to confirm your results and have them appear in the final results page, confirm them via the “Results Loader” page on ultrasignup.com.
Version support #
Devices no longer supported:
- Amazon Fire HD 6 (2014)
- Amazon Fire HDX 8.9 (2014)
- Amazon Kindle Fire HDX WAN (2013)
- Amazon Fire HD 8 (2017)
- Amazon Fire 7 (2017)
- Amazon Fire HD 8 (2015)
- Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 WAN (2013)
- Amazon Fire HD 10 (2015)
- Amazon Kindle Fire HD (2013)
- Amazon Fire (2015)
- Amazon Kindle Fire HDX (2013)
- Amazon Fire Phone
- Amazon Fire HD 7 (2014)
- Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 (2013)
- Amazon Fire HD 8 (2016)
- Amazon Fire HDX 8.9 WAN (2014)
- Amazon Fire HD 10 (2017)