Dear Race Directors,
We want to provide you with an update on the status of your 2023 1099s. Our team submitted them on 1/29/2024 for both physical mailing and digital generation.
Here are some details regarding the digital copies:
- Profile Creation: You will need to create a free profile to access your documents.
- Access Instructions: After creating your profile, revisit the original email, and click the provided link to access your account.
- Potential Delay: Please be aware that there might be a delay in the 1099 appearing on your profile. It could take 24-48 hours before the 1099 becomes visible. Our team does not have the PDF copies yet, so there’s a possibility that the 1099 won’t appear in your account until after the submission deadline of 1/31 at noon EST.
- Physical Copies: Physical copies are scheduled to be mailed by the 31st, ensuring you receive a paper copy. Race directors that requested to recieve a digital copy will also recieve a physical copy of their 1099.
- Address Changes: It is officially too late to make address changes for 1099s. If your address is incorrect, contact the support team to update your account. Once our team receives the PDFs, we can issue a digital copy.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team.